Hi Good Lookers!
Zocdoc is seeking an ambitious, detail-oriented individual to work with our Business Intelligence and Product Management teams in NYC. You will be responsible for partnering closely with our Product Management teams to define, execute and manage that team’s data and analytics strategy.
If interested, please reply directly on our careers page - we also have open roles for data science and data engineering!
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with business partners to drive their data strategy, which includes; managing KPIs and funnel metrics with associated reporting; deep dive analysis to perform root cause investigations and opportunity sizing; AB test support.
- Write queries and code to extract relevant data from various platforms.
- Collaborate with other analysts to maintain our dashboards, ensuring they are up-to-date, accurate, and fair representations of product performance.
- Automate and streamline existing analytics processes to maximize efficiency.
- Help ensure that data is accurate and consistent throughout the organization.
- Train teams how to leverage our data tools and assess whether their conclusions are valid.
- Work with engineering teams in tracking events that are critical to measuring company performance.
- Clearly communicate your findings to a range of stakeholders to inform and educate them
- 3+ years experience working with large data sets to extract and surface actionable findings.
- Degree in engineering, science, statistics, economics, finance or related technical field.
- Experience communicating to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Proven track record of forming and executing on high-level business strategy.
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, macros, charts, functions, and VBA modeling.
- Proficiency with SQL.
- Experience with data modeling in Tableau, Looker or data visualization tool.
- Experience with a Customer Data Platform tool is a plus (mParticle, Segment).
- Knowledge of Spark or Hive is a plus.
- MBA is a plus.
- Experience with Python or R a plus.
- Experience in Marketing and/or Ad Tech a plus.
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve. Our forward-thinking approach prioritizes collaboration, agility, and continuous learning in service of our long-term vision. This has helped us drive significant innovation in a complex, slow-moving industry, and our talented team is looking for impact-minded individuals to join us as we continue to reimagine the healthcare experience.