Wrong filters on Top Dashboard Builders tile in User Activity dashboard

bug
low_priority
done
(Simon Clark) #1

I noticed that the tile mentioned in the title was showing a very low number and only one user which was strange as a few of us have been churning out a lot of them recently. It turns out the are filters for both dashboard created date and look created date which results in an AND, hence the very limited results.

Changing these filters to an advanced filter with an OR gives more believable results.

This is on version 6.8.13 and I don’t think it’s something we’ve done or can change ourselves.

0 Likes

(Nicholas Wong) #2

Hi there! Is this so? Haven’t been noticing any title differences between different account. Maybe check with the support? :confused:

0 Likes

(Izzy) #3

It looks like Simon’s right. I wonder if it was originally supposed to show all creators of any content including Looks, and the filter ought to be an OR. I’ll find out/fix it!

3 Likes

(Judah Hamaoui) #5

HI Simon,

Thanks for bringing that to our attention! We’ve made changes to that tile so it’ll now use a custom filter on dashboard.created_date OR dashboard_element.created_date. You should see the updates reflected in an upcoming release :slight_smile:

1 Like

(Izzy) split this topic #6

A post was split to a new topic: Saved report filtering out records

0 Likes