Within "Filters" section allow a "Measure" dropdown/selection list

Note: I may not have typed the right keywords but I didn’t find a topic around what I am about to talk about

Basically, I would like the user of a dashboard/look to be able to select from the “filter” section (for example) a list of measures predefined by the developer of the dashboard. (screenshot to illustrate)

Like in the filter section, being able to define on which “til” to enable the change.

The idea here is to have less tiles which sometimes are just the same layout but with a different measure.
Example:
Chart1 = Monthly evolution overtime (X axis : mth) of Orders (Y axis) + YoY% comparison (Y axis)
Chart2 = Monthly evolution overtime (X axis : mth) of Revenue (Y axis) + YoY% comparison (Y axis)
Chart3 = Monthly evolution overtime (X axis : mth) of Revenue (Y axis) + YoY% comparison (Y axis)

Hey Tovo! Check out this article (specifically the Dynamic Measures section) - I think it’ll set you in the right direction :slight_smile: https://help.looker.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001288108-Dynamically-Select-Fields-Using-Parameters

Feel free to reach out here again and I can clarify if you need some help!

1 Like

I’ll have a look more in depth… this looks promising. Thanks a lot