The Data Engagement & Training Manager looks after the administration of all International Data Products and is responsible for ensuring Turner International maximises end-user engagement and usage of these products. The role is accountable for overseeing the Training and Engagement Programme through the delivery of a learning curriculum in support of the group’s strategic goal of establishing and supporting a data-driven culture at Turner International.
What you’ll be doing:
Oversee the administrative delivery of DV&I Data & Analytics content;
- Act as the administrative expert of Looker and ensure all content is up to date and relevant to end users
- Work with Director of BI & Analytics to identify new stakeholder specific needs
- Coach and train stakeholders on Looker and maximise its value to Turner International
- Manage and oversee the delivery of the Turner International Looker Certification Programme
Oversee the delivery of the DV&I Data and Analytics Training and Development Curriculum;
- Communicate, administer and lead new hire orientations to DV&I Data and Analytics
- Oversee the training schedule across multiple data products (i.e. Looker) and skills (i.e. data visualisation)
- Collaborate with team members to deliver new content to support the training curriculum
Monitor and report online and in-person engagement and training metrics;
- Manage training flows, colleterial design and other documents for continued improvements and relevancy across Turner International
- Monitor engagement, use and establish KPIs and report back to Director of Analytics and SVP of International Data Strategy
- Assist team members in ensuring data products built in Looker are fully delivered and executed
- Work with SVP International data strategy to identify any additional training needs or support processes.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience of curriculum development and/or instructional design in a tech/data environment
- Significant experience in analytics and Business Intelligence tools
- Stellar listening, speaking, presentation and writing skills
- Ability to set and manage stakeholder expectations and to negotiate appropriate resolutions to issues
- Self-directed with the ability to manage multiple concurrent workstreams and complex engagements with minimal supervision
- Experience writing SQL to answer business questions
Please note: this role supports Turner International, so some travel is required to Latin America, Asia and Europe.
What’s on offer:
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. You’ll have 23 days holiday and we’ll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work. On top of this, you’ll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing programs and events.
At Turner, we recognise that how and when we work best varies from person to person - Talk to us about how flexible working can work for you at Turner!
We are currently based in Soho, however we moving to brand new offices in Old Street in Summer 2019.
To find out how Turner gives back to the communities we work in, take a look here