View PDT (Persistent Derived Tables) details

api
lookml

(Vinod Patil) #1

Is there any API to view list of active pdts which usually found under …/admin/pdts URL. ?
Or whether there are any tables where details about pdts like trigger value, build reason are stored can be queries using sql runner

(Desiree) #2

In terms of the API, there isn’t a current way to interact with PDTs. We do have an i__looker Explore, from the internal database, which should be able to get you the data you’re looking for. Paste in your domain into the url listed below to take a look and explore! We do not currently support SQL Runner in i__looker, but I will pass on all of this information to our product team. Thanks, @Vinod_Patil!

[YOURDOMAIN].looker.com/explore/i__looker/pdt_log?fields=pdt_log.id,pdt_log.occur_time,pdt_log.action,pdt_log.action_data&f[pdt_log.action]=create%25&sorts=pdt_log.occur_time+desc&vis=%7B%7D&filter_config=%7B%22pdt_log.action%22%3A%5B%7B%22type%22%3A%22starts%22%2C%22values%22%3A%5B%7B%22constant%22%3A%22create%22%7D%2C%7B%7D%5D%2C%22id%22%3A2%2C%22error%22%3Afalse%7D%5D%7D&origin=share-expanded