Hi ! Turo is hiring both Senior (and Junior) Data Analysts to continue scaling its Data Organization (open positions also in Data Engineering and Data Sciences).
Turo is a car rental marketplace where travelers can rent any car they want, wherever they want it, from a nationwide community of local car owners.
We’ve grown the business by over ten times in the past two years and raised over $200 million from investors like Daimler, SK Holdings, KPCB, Google Ventures, August Capital and Shasta Ventures.
We are a group of creative, mission-driven, data nerds, environmentalists and car enthusiasts who want to put the world’s 1B+ cars to better use. We do this by using data to serve our customers delightful experiences by matching them with the right car for their next adventure while keeping our marketplace safe.
You are creative, rigorously data-driven analyst who is excited to solve challenging business problems.You have strong business acumen and extensive experience in using data to drive impactful decision-making in fields such as Product, Operations, Finance. You also have a good understanding of databases and intuitive visualizations and know how to query and structure data to run your analysis.
You are also a self-starter, willing to take ownership and drive the strategy for Analytics in a given field.
- Drive the Analytics strategy in a given field : build and maintain a close relationship with data stakeholders (Product, Operations, Finance…), perform ongoing analysis to drive decision-making
- Proactively perform data exploration to discover actionable insights that will help define company and team priorities
- Build a strong relationship with data and product engineering to understand data availability, accuracy, and consistency; comfortable providing specifications for data tracking and warehouse needs
- Research and define the best metrics to monitor and assess a project or a team’s success
- Design, build, maintain the dashboards to monitor performance metrics
- Present your insights to all levels of the company
- Deep business sense, self-starter and with an eye for detail
- Extensive experience with SQL
- Strong communication skills and experience transforming data into presentations that “tell the story”
- Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships with cross-functional teams
- Must be intellectually curious, eager to learn, self-motivated, detail oriented, and able to multi-task
- Experience with BI & visualization tools such as DOMO, Looker, Tableau
- Fluency working with ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) systems
- Experience working in a rapid growth environment that requires flexibility and continuous innovation
- Ability to mentor junior analysts
If you are interested, you can reach out to me directly at email@example.com. Talk to you soon!
Or apply straight away only through this link: https://turo.com/jobs/1066223