THINX’s mission is to create the most innovative period solutions that empower our people and sustain our planet, while breaking taboos about menstruation and reproductive health everywhere. Our innovation in period-proof underwear has been recognized by top industry publications, such as Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies of 2017, Entrepreneur Magazine’s 100 Most Brilliant Companies of 2016, and TIME Magazine’s Top 25 Inventions of 2015.
THINX Inc is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to help us leverage analytics and technology to improve performance metrics and enhance the consumer experience.
The role will report to our Senior Director of Engineering and Digital Product (since data roles also live on this team), but cross-functional collaboration and work with Digital Marketing, Operations, Consumer Insights, CX and Brand will be imperative.
The Analyst will help lead data collection, conduct analysis,own reporting, and help design and execute new capabilities of our data platform.
The ideal candidate should feel comfortable juggling multiple projects and working cross-functionally.
She/he should be self-motivated, detail-oriented with a passion for learning, and finding innovative approaches to answer questions.
• Conduct research on competitors, consumers, products, trends, market
insights and industry trends from credible sources
• Work collaboratively with Creative, Digital Marketing, Operations and Web
Development to inform strategy
• Develop and maintain daily, weekly, monthly dashboards and reports.
Identify trends, issues, and opportunities for optimizing
• Collaborate with Brand, Digital Marketing, Operations and Web
Development teams to provide analytic support.
• Guide end-users in identifying key performance indicators for their areas
and then build appropriate reporting in Looker that provides insight into the
performance of initiatives and approaches within each area.
• Gain a comprehensive understanding of brand strategies through analysis
of demographics, socio-economic statistics, and the market; conduct
research on competitors, consumers, products, trends, market insights and
• Create presentations to clearly synthesize data and research into
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• 1-3 years of experience in business intelligence, analytics or reporting role working with SQL
• Experience with digital data such as display advertising, web analytics, e-
commerce or social data
• Strong understanding of analytical processes including but not limited to
data management, forecasting, optimization, predictive modeling, and
• Advanced SQL knowledge is a must
NICE TO HAVE
• Experience with Looker & LookML a HUGE plus
• Experience with Segment, commercial ETL and custom ETL sources
• Familiarity with AWS - specifically Redshift and Lambda
• Experience building visualizations with D3.js
• Experience with R, Python, Matlab or other statistical modeling tools
• A degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or another quantitative field.
• Strong communication skills
• Quick learner
• Ability to thrive in fast-pace, entrepreneurial environment
Please email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume or apply through AL. Thanks!