Teamleader is hiring a BI Analyst to join the data team! See description below and apply here.
Are you a data enthusiast, interested in joining a fast growing scale-up? Do you have high analytical aspirations, wanting to get the most out of data?
To roll out our ambitious Data & Analytics Team, we are hiring sharp-minded data-savvy people like you. We expect you to turn data into high-value strategic insights.
You will find yourself in a scale-up environment that is going through tremendous growth. A strong passion for data and the ambition to develop yourself continuously are must-haves for this job. Interested? Keep on reading!
To be successful you:
- Own the design and development of the data architecture (LookML) behind our BI platform (Looker) and ensure that data models are highly performant and flexible to future needs of our different departments.
- Creating meaningful dashboards/visualizations & insights with the business;
- Provide training and support to other departments on our BI tool to facilitate their decision making
- Help the Data Engineers with the creation of data pipelines that report on organisational key performance indicators with minimum latency
- Contribute to building a strong cross-functional data community, inspire and facilitate.
What we offer you:
A key position in the Data Analytics team to boost business performance across all departments.
The possibility to work with cutting-edge technologies and products.
A unique company culture full of adventurous and hands-on entrepreneurs. Working with people that thrive on continuous improvement and on constantly exploring new growth opportunities.
The possibility to work in Ghent for 3 days per week and other days from your home office
We will offer a salary package and benefits in line with your experience and skills.
- As you are still reading at this point, you’re probably the colleague that we’re looking for!
- You are passionate about data and bringing out concrete analysis to help the business
- have strong SQL skills and hands-on experience with data visualization tools (preferably Looker);
- can synthesize large amounts of data, translate findings into clear insights and communicate these convincingly;
- are fluent in English, and have strong communication skills which means you are able to interact across stakeholders at all levels;
- possess excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- are a self-starter with a strong ‘can-do’ attitude, not afraid of promoting your ideas;
- Experience with Looker, Redshift and/or Python are a plus, as well as affinity with SaaS business processes.
If you recognize yourself in the description above, don’t hesitate to apply!