[Source Block] Salesforce by Stitch

(Dillon Morrison) #1

What does this Block tell me?

Optimize your sales funnel, target valuable leads, and keep track of top reps by leveraging the pre-built analyses in Stitch’s Salesforce block. This block includes three dashboards which provide analysis on sales and marketing leadership, sales ops management, and sales representative performance. The dashboards uncover insights such as the following:

• See top-level sales metrics, such as total active customers, revenue closed, and average deal size to monitor performance
  • Evaluate conversion rates between different funnel stages to identify optimization opportunities

• Monitor sales performance by segment to refine sales strategies
  • Forecast future sales

• Monitor lost and won deals, revenue, and win rate by representative to evaluate performance
  • Keep an eye on the revenue pipeline and see how this is distributed across representatives

How to implement this block

The LookML for this block can be found in this Github repo. You can either download the entire block into your Looker application by following the directions outlined here, or selectively migrate pieces of the block by simply copying + pasting the block LookML into your Looker instance.

If you don’t have a Github account, we encourage you to create one for easy access to this block. If you don’t have access to the repo, or cannot make a Github account, please contact a Looker Analyst or email blocks@looker.com and we’d be happy to help.

(Simon Holstein) #2

There are so many missing fields when I import this block, I am not sure the best way to resolve. Is this an issue with the data my org is capturing in Salesforce or because the block is outdated (or both?). Thanks!

(Dillon Morrison) #3

Hey @Simon_Holstein - are you saying there are fields in your Salesforce schema that are not present in this Block? Or that there are fields in the Block that you don’t have in your schema?

If the former, Salesforce has tons of custom objects, so that could be one reason. If the latter, you can delete the fields from the Block that are unused.

(Simon Holstein) #4

Ok, thanks. I think it is due to the number of custom objects.