What insights does this block offer?
Evaluate campaign performance by age, gender, placement, and device. This block includes three dashboards which provide granular analysis on ad performance metrics. Each dashboard and insights they uncover are described below.
Data types and technical info
This model is based on the schema produced by Stitch for data from Facebook Ads.
- See high-level metrics on marketing performance
- Evaluate individual ad performance at a granular level
- Monitor ad spend, clicks, and impressions over time to understand how your ad effectiveness has
- Understand the geographic popularity of campaigns
Placement and device insights dashboard
- Evaluate cost-per-click, click-through-rate, and frequency by device
- Compare the cost per action to the number of actions generated for placement-device pairings
- Compare reach and click performance for placement and device combinations
Age and gender insights dashboard
- Evaluate your reach, clicks, impressions, and spend by age group.
- Filter metrics down by gender
How to implement this block
The LookML for this block can be found in this Github repo. You can either download the entire block into your Looker application by following the directions outlined here, or selectively migrate pieces of the block by simply copying + pasting the block LookML into your Looker instance.
If you don't have a Github account, we encourage you to create one for easy access to this block. If you don't have access to the repo, or cannot make a Github account, please contact a Looker Analyst or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to help.