In Looker, you can bulk search and replace across a project or a single file.
To Search and Replace Across a Project
- Navigate to the project where you would like to search and replace, in the LookML section of Looker.
- In the upper right corner, there is a Search bar. Enter your search term.
- You will be brought to a Search Results page. In the middle of the page is a Search bar and a Replace bar. In the Replace bar, type your replace term. Hit Replace.
- Every occurance of the search term will now be crossed out and replaced with the replace term. To the left of each occurance is a checkbox. Uncheck any occurances of the search term you would not like replaced. You can uncheck entire files to prevent replacement in those files. Press Select All to select all ocurrances of the string, or press Select None to select no occurances of the string.
- Hit Replace
- All selected occurances of the search term will now be replaced with the replace term.