RedKite is a premium consulting firm with a focus on using data to drive business growth.
We combine state of the art tools, with a relentless drive to add outsized benefit to our clients. We are big Looker fans and often find it’s the right tool for our clients.
We believe in getting the data fundamentals right and avoid over complicating projects by working in an agile way.
Our clients range from industry leading public companies to innovate, high growth startups. They cover industries like fashion, fintech, beverages, healthcare and gaming.
We solve some of their hardest problems, accelerating their growth and adding directly to their bottom line.
We’re growing fast and want excellent people to join our team and grow with us.
You can find out more about RedKite here.
The Senior Analyst will be responsible for producing high quality and high impact analytical work for clients. They will work as part of a small Redkite delivery team and often be semi embedded within a client team as well.
You will bring a mix of technical and non-technical skills, such as:
- Business Insight - the ability to understand complex business processes and break down fuzzy requirements into actionable segments.
- Stakeholder Influence - the ability to clearly communicate your work and ultimately provide confidence in order to drive change in a business.
- SQL/Python/R - the ability to design and implement well designed scripts. These should follow industry best practice and be easily scalable and human readable.
- Data Visualisation - the ability to use modern BI tools to design actionable and insightful reporting.
- Data Modeling - the ability to design well structured tables that are at the correct grain and structured for widespread use (e.g. using Kimball modeling).
- Software Engineering Mindset - the ability to automate tasks and work to deploy production standard code (with unit testing, continuous integration, versioning etc)
At heart, you’ll be a curious problem solver - you love to understand how something works and take equal enjoyment in finding and explaining how to impact this. You’ll also have a unique blend of scientific rigour in solving problems matched with an 80/20 mindset in prioritising which solution path to take.
The founders, Henry Crawford and Jon Tippell, firmly believe that continual training is vital to RedKite’s growth, so will ensure that you’re well supported and set up to succeed.
Need to have
- Expertise in most of the six skill areas listed above
- Expertise in using modern data tools (e.g. SQL, Python…)
- At least 3 years of data and/or consulting experience
- A results oriented mindset with a strong eye for detail
- Comfort with some travel to clients
- Right to work in the UK (we can’t currently sponsor visas)
Nice to have
- Mathematical training with applied experience in statistics
- Experience with Looker/Power BI
- Experience with Azure/Snowflake/Redshift/BigQuery
- Experience working with an engineering mindset (e.g. Agile development, Git, Jira…)
- Exposure to a genuinely exciting range of clients, all of whom are trying to solve large problems
- High impact in your role - many of our team can claim credit for saving millions for their clients
- Training and exposure to best in class ways of working - we want to set the gold standard for how companies use data
- Small, friendly and highly talented team, with limited bureaucracy and hierarchy
- Excellent remuneration