Rebag (rebag.com), the ultimate destination for buying and selling the most coveted designer handbags, is an ecommerce company reimagining the role of luxury in the secondary market. Rebag has opened a world of endless access to luxury, with a unique business model that puts the seller first, offers upfront payment, and makes the resale experience smooth and clutter-free.
Since its inception, Rebag has catered to a rapidly growing segment of consumers who are exploring ownership of luxury goods in a sustainable and affordable way. The company operates online and in stores, with locations in Los Angeles and New York. Founded in 2014 by a team out of Harvard Business School, Rebag is backed by prestigious venture capital investors including General Catalyst, Novator, Crosslink and FJLabs, and has raised $28m funding to date. Rebag is headquartered in New York City and employs a team of 110.
About the role:
Rebag is hiring a Business Intelligence Analyst to support data-driven decision-making for marketing, finance and product teams.
- Lead internal project to set up business intelligence tool (Looker or equivalent), partnering with technology team and CMO/CTO
- Develop key business reports on a weekly and monthly cadence, including sales reporting, product sell through, marketing channel performance, conversion tracking, etc.
- Support marketing team with spend allocation, customer segmentation & targeting, testing and channel attribution
- Build multi-touch attribution model to better understand marketing channel performance and spend efficiency, as well as pinpoint new areas for growth
- Setup key goals and KPIs to understand product funnels, conversions and customer journey, in order to deliver product Insights in collaboration with product/tech team
- Develop and implement tools for understanding customer insights (buyers and sellers) to better inform our creative, channel allocation, merchandising, etc.
- 3-5 years of business or data analytics experience
- Rigorously analytical and data-driven, advanced quantitative skills and intellectually curious, using data to drive key business decisions
- Deep understanding of acquisition and retention marketing, including multi-touch attribution, media mix modeling, cohort analysis, and customer lifetime value
- Experience with SQL, a business intelligence tool like Looker or Tableau and Amazon Redshift or similar data warehouse
- Proficient in third party analytics platforms and extensive work with attribution tools a plus
- Startup minded, positive, hands-on attitude and nimble
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
To learn more and apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1055701873/