What is Improvado?
Improvado is the only API integration platform trusted by ad agencies and marketers to solve their most intricate business intelligence needs. Our customers aggregate data from over 40 of the most widely used social, search, and display ad platforms.
Through API integrations, Improvado taps into the ad platforms and easily delivers data via:
- The Looker Block for Improvado
- The Universal API Platform
- SpreadsheetsAPI to automate all custom workbooks
- The Database Warehouse
- Google BigQuery / Data Studio
What is this block and what does it tell me?
This block includes 6 dashboards by default, providing you with everything you need to get started analyzing your cross platform performance. Customize any way you need for additional granularity, or create your own dashboard from scratch!
- Data from any and all 40+ platforms in one dashboard
- Summary of advertising metrics
- Overview of metrics by platform
- Summary charts of metrics for all connected platforms
Integrations specific account dashboards (AdWords, Bing, Facebook, Youtube)
- Analyze daily performance of an individual account
- See which campaigns are the most effective
- Visualize conversions and other metrics over time
- View all metrics associated with your AdWords keywords
Available metrics across campaigns include:
- Multiple Conversions
- Conversion Rates
- Promoted social post engagements
- View Google Analytics metrics on a platform level via UTM parameters
Overview Platforms Level
Adwords Account Perfomance
Adwords Keywords Perfomance
Bing AdGroup Perfomance
Youtube Campaign Perfomance
Requirements (What product/services should the user have?)
To set up this block users will need to set up an Improvado account and add credentials to log into the ad accounts of each platform.
Reach out to the Improvado team (email@example.com) if you would like to ETL Advertising data into your database. Improvado can alternatively upload the data into their cloud and provide credentials to a PostgreSQL database for your data.
How to implement this Block
The LookML for this block can be found in this Github repo
Selectively migrate pieces of the block by simply copying + pasting the block LookML into your Looker instance, based on the ads integrations you are using.
If you don't have a Github account, we encourage you to create one for easy access to this block. If you don't have access to the repo, or cannot make a Github account, please contact a Looker Analyst or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to help.