Are you our next Mimiac?
1. A smart, enthusiastic and overly zealous person who loves working at Mimeo.com
Data Warehouse Developer
Who we are:
Mimeo is the innovator of online, on-demand document printing and distribution. Our global footprint and cloud based platform provide customers the simplest way to create, manage, and distribute content and materials they rely on to do business. We measure success on our ability to delight customers by delivering ease of use, speed, quality and value. Mimeo has delivered on this mission for more than 50,000 organizations, small businesses, and Global 2000 companies in over 140 countries.
As a Data Warehouse Developer, you will support the enterprise by designing and delivering reporting solutions, overseeing ETL processes, maintaining related documentation and carrying out work related to development, transfer, verification, security, integrity, manipulation and maintenance of all data assets, including the company’s proprietary databases. You will also be instrumental in formulating and executing strategy to deploy new reporting methodologies, in particular Modern Data Warehousing in Azure.
- Participate in the design and implementation of innovative database systems and applications including deployment of Modern Data Warehousing methodology via the Azure cloud
- Design, build and maintain various integration packages between internal and external systems, including ETL processes with applications including but not limited to Microsoft Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Freshsales
- Provide data extracts, ad hoc financial and management reports, and other data and analytical requests
- Provide technical support for the data transfer process in coordination with internal and external IT resources.
- Ensure consistent data integrity, including writing necessary programs to transform, verify, and correct data, creating custom reports, configuring and monitoring data change management, formatting data for ease of use and continuous improvement of database functionality.
- Develop and maintain accurate, timely, comprehensive documentation for databases and applications.
- Research and report on emerging data sources, methodologies and emerging technologies as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent required.
- Minimum of three to five years’ experience in a technical environment, managing very large, complex data sets and database systems.
- Proficiency in the following is required: MS Reporting Services, MS Integration Services, MS Analysis Services, SQL Server 2008 and up, Advanced T-SQL , VB.NET (or C#) and MS Excel.
- Experience working with and designing solutions and methodologies for Modern Data Warehousing in Azure a plus
- Must have advanced database and data manipulation skills.
- Must be able to successfully work on multiple projects simultaneously and work under tight deadlines in a results oriented environment.
- Must have excellent organizational, project management, communication skills and comprehension skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to use influence to build consensus at all levels.
- Ability to work flexible extended hours, evenings and weekends, if required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must display a strong personal commitment to achieve.
- Must be highly energetic, creative and display high enthusiasm and a self-starter.
Mimeo.com offers a fun and exciting culture as well as one of the most generous benefits packages in the area, including low cost medical, life insurance, STD/LTD, PTO and 401k.