I have a situation that i need your suggestions for solution,
I need to collect data from 3 Looks into one look (which of course can be done by merge) but I need to create a derived table based on the latter Look.
The reason for creating a derived table is that I need to use it to link it to other queries.
The Exact situation:
- I have 3 different project Types in which i can allocate a running fleet of trucks. So each truck can work in [Rental Project], [Trading Project] or [Other Project].
- The data of Each project type is collected in a separate Database table.
- I created 3 views to display the Total Km traveled for each type of these project.
- I can join the 3 Looks by using merge and get the total Km traveled within specific month for each truck. Yet I can not create a derived table from a merged look.
- each table looks exactly like below:
I want to create a derived table out of the results of the 3 created looks to be able to use it in another queries.
I appreciate so much you valuable contribution,