ABOUT HAPPY MONEY
Happy Money is the only financial company that combines psychology and money to help people live happier lives.
Our team of research and clinical psychologists, data scientists, neuroscientists, designers, technology experts and financial services professionals along with partners of the Happy Money Movement, work together to provide three primary experiences: Payoff, Joy and the Happy Money Score.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Collaborate across Risk, Marketing, and Operations teams and business leaders to understand business questions that data can answer to drive insights.
- Create and manage dashboards, reports, and other analytical services for Risk, Marketing and Operations teams
- Develop analytics solutions that bring analytics to life using design thinking concepts.
- Integrate multiple data sources into one visualization to tell a story.
- Design, build and automate key business metrics.
- Build processes and standards that build trust with data and provide consistent metrics across the organization.
- Partner with data scientists and engineers to leverage new data sources
- Create internal and external reports and solve ad hoc data requests
- 3+ years of experience in processes supporting analytics with experience supporting Marketing processes or experience with Financial Services more broadly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems, Math, Economics, or Engineering
- 2+ Years’ experience with modern analytics: tools such as Looker, Tableau, etc.
- Strong knowledge with databases such as SQL Server, PostgreSQL, and/or Redshift
- Knowledge of tools like Salesforce, Marketo Cloud, Salesforce Marketing cloud, Facebook APIs, Stitch (or other Data Ingestion Platforms), and ability to operate as point of contact for the business partner.
- Organization skills; demonstrated ability to manage small technology projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to challenge the status quo
WE’D BE ECSTATIC IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience in FinTech or Financial Services
- Proficiency with R or Python
- Experience with modern scalable data warehouses (BigQuery/Athena/Hive, etc.)
PERKS & BENEFITS!
- Rich employee medical benefits offering, some paid 100% by Happy Money!
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy
- All the single-origin, micro-batch roasted coffee you can drink (or tea if that’s your thing)
- Happy Money Hour - we love to mingle & enjoy great brews!
- Smart and FUN work environment