Font size in table visualizations

(Dan) #1

Hi All - does anyone know if there is an easier way to make the font size larger by default within a table visualization? The only workaround I’ve found to date was to use liquid HTML which looked something like this in the lookML:

html: <div style="font-size:{{ font_size._value }};">{{ value }}</div>;;

Ideally we could just set the formatting at the table level instead of having to do it at the dimensions level.

Thanks!

(quinn.morrison) #2

Hi @Dan,

Thanks for reaching out. It is not currently possible to adjust font size at the table visualization level, currently html formatting within the fields themselves is the recommended approach for controlling font size, color, etc. For example: html: <font size="5">{{value}}</font> ;;
I will certainly let our product team know that you would like to see this capability.

Thanks,

Quinn

(Greg Price) #3

I would also like this feature. It seems to be pretty standard in other BI tools.

Any workaround to set this in table calculations?

(Hailey S) #4

Also looking for a workaround here, I tried the html formatting in a table calculation without success

(Lucas Ludewigs) #5

+1 here

Would be really nice to control font size in table visualizations, in an easier way than using liquid HTML.

(leticia.esparza) #6

Hey @Lucas_Ludewigs,

I was sure to relay this feedback to the product team on my end. Thanks for taking the time to provide the insight!

Cheers,

Leticia