Error on Dashboard's Download as PDF

Hello,

I created a dashboard that has a few line trend charts and a few subtotal table charts. However, when I try to export this dashboard into a PDF, it returns this error:

Changing the subtotal tables into regular table format fixes this issue but it’s not as visually appealing without the subtotals.

Any assistance into this issue would be helpful.

Thanks

Is this a custom viz subtotal table, or using the built-in Table Next subtotals feature?

We’ve seen this error happen a few times in the past for reasons ranging from issues in your networking setup to bugs on our end. I notice the error’s coming from a lookercdn.com url— If you turn off “Load assets from CDN” in the Admin panel, does it work? Or return a different error?

Hi Izzy,

This is using the built in SubTotal table from the visualization pane:

I do not have admin ability to turn off loading from CDN.

Thanks,

Got it— That’s actually a custom visualization that’s been installed (The other thing I was referencing is a secondary feature of our new table visualization.

I think this is indicative of some kind of networking problem for reaching that lookercdn address. You might reach out to your Looker admins or IT team to ask if a firewall or some Looker configuration options are preventing access to that.

in the meantime, you could try using the Table-next visualization with the subtotals option in the settings turned on to see if you can recreate the same layout!