CA Veracode is seeking a motivated BI Reports Analyst to join our team to develop high-performance customized reports and compelling analytics visualizations for internal and external customers. You will partner with our internal services and product teams that develop the SaaS CA Veracode Application Security Platform, transforming data into actionable information. You will be a member of an agile team consisting of highly skilled software and data engineering professionals, supporting the ambitious goals of our initiatives by delivering high-quality solutions that delight our internal users and external users.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and automate the delivery of data reports in a fast-paced environment.
- Design and execute optimized SQL queries in a cloud-based environment.
- Collaborate with UX designers to implement dashboards in a modern BI analytics tool for both internal and external customers.
- Understand and translate complex data models into clear and concise analytics that drive valuable insights.
Required Education and Experience:
- BS and/or MS in Computer Science, Data Science or relevant field.
- 3 or more years of relevant experience in a data reporting and BI analytics role.
- Can develop and optimize SQL queries for very large data sets (Terabytes).
- Hands-on experience using relational database systems. Oracle PL/SQL is ideal.
- Demonstrated capabilities using modern BI analytics tools (Looker is preferred, open to other tools: Tableau, TIBCO, Spotfire, Cognos, Business Objects, Power BI, etc).
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative agile engineering environment.
- Comfortable with scripting language(s) (Python is ideal).
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Experience using MPP and columnar data warehouses such as Amazon Redshift.
- Cloud-based data solutions experience.
- Java experience.
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Email email@example.com for more information or to apply now.