Add a measure for Calculating Two Pivoted Columns and filter rows based on on the outcome (Table Calculation doesn't work; No visualization needed)

yilin_liu
Participant I

Hi all, I am kind of new to Look ML and I am facing a problem about Calculating number based on two pivoted columns and filter based on outcomes. As I showed in the picture – there’s a column/dimension called “File Name” in my table, and I have “Brand ID Sum” is the measure. I brought the Brand ID Sum for two files and pivot them. Outcome I want – I only want the rows that having different “brand ID Sum” numbers in two different files. So I wanted to do a difference check, only keep the rows having the difference doesn’t equal to “0”.

The table calculation doesn’t work because I have more than 500 rows (I have way more than that), and table calculation cannot extend that to more 500 rows and made it easy to use “download all”. I am thinking may some complex Look ML knowledge like parameter/derived table method need to be used. I haven’t found a solution yet. Hope some smart people could help me~ Thank you in advance!

0 2 392
2 REPLIES 2

Dawid
Participant V

You can change the 500 number to 0 to remove the limit. How many rows do you expect to have here?

yilin_liu
Participant I

Hi Dawid, thank you. I have 60,000 rows, so that’ s the problem… I removed the limit but the biggest number with table calculation allowed for downloading is 5000 rows. I also want it to be filtered, only wanting the rows having difference not equal to 0. May the only way is to build another measure… maybe a liquid parameter concept need to be used… Haven’t found a solution, but some help is much appreciated!!

Top Labels in this Space
Top Solution Authors